Save time and get more engagement
Social Sharing Images for WordPress
Simple Social Images automates the creation of branded, beautiful social sharing images for your WordPress posts.
Save time and maximise your social media engagement when sharing your posts.
Who is this for?
This plugin is for you if…
- You publish a lot of online content
- You manually create social sharing images
- Social media engagement is important for your business
- You want to create social sharing images for a large back-catalogue of content
Why you need better social images
When your WordPress post, page or custom post type is shared on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter you typically get one chance at maximising the engagement.
Without setting a custom sharing image the social network will display either:
- No image
- A generic image (e.g. your logo)
- A random (often unsuitable and embarrassing) image
No sharing image 😢
Ugly sharing image 😦
Custom image 😘👌
A custom social sharing image will:
- Improve engagement and clicks on your posts
- Reinforce your brand
- Display important post information ‘at a glance’ e.g. the post title
- Set you apart from your competition
How to test your post social images
- Open the LinkedIn Post Inspector
- Enter the URL of a job from your website (e.g. https://yoursite.com/blog/my-blog-post-example)
- Click ‘Inspect’
How it works
Customise your template
Upload your logo, choose your colours and font sizes, and add an image, or a collection of images.
Want to stand out even more?!
We can build a custom template, just for you. From £195.
Create a post, page or custom post type in WordPress
Create your post as usual.
Before you publish your post, generate your custom image on the post edit screen will and it will be added to your “og:image” meta tag (the techy bit that the social networks look for).
Share your post online
Now, when you share a link to your post on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter, they will use your custom image in the link preview.
Just like magic! 🪄
I love it. Let’s do this! 👍